Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Like a Muse Slapped Me in the Face

I have some ideas to start writing about. I hope it works out... I haven't had story inspiration in years! I was inspired by someone I know over the course of a week vacation in Wildwood. He self-published a book and it's doing alright for a self-published book; I read a few passages and holy crap. I wrote better than that when I was in seventh grade. Well, I wrote about the same back then; my writing has certainly improved. Especially since I know a lot more about how books are structured than I ever used to.
I think I'm going to dredge up a novel I did finish writing (several years ago). It was terrible, but I think I'm going to take the story and alter it a bit... well, alter it a lot. Whole new plot, characters, style... just some things I want to keep.

I also came up with lots of ideas for my zombie movie, with much help from my friend Lyndsey.
I am stoked to get some writing done in the next few days!

1 comment:

notjon said...

Hmm, I hope your author friend doesn't read your blog.